Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Uklic’s Terms of Service
Last Update: October 2019
Welcome to uklic.com #marketplace for Freelancers, Entrepreneurs and Agencies.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Uklic website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.uklic.com (the “Site”), by Red Six Projects 1(PTY) LTD.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the uklic service. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet our requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Uklic Key Terms
Buyers are users who purchase services on Uklic.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer /Seller to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Uklic.
Uklic Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Uklic Credits are credits that Uklic may provide users to be used only for purchases on Uklic, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Seller Page is where the Seller can describe their Service and the Service terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Service and create an order.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered service.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Service Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Uklic platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed service, and the holding of funds in connection with Uklic Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase service on Uklic, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Uklic.
- Only registered users can buy and sell on Uklic.
- To join & register on the Uklic platforms is free to both seller and buyer.
- Buyers pay Screwit in advance of service in order to create an order
- Orders are made through the Order button on a Seller’s service page or through a Custom Request.
- For fees and payments please read the levels section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without a valid reason cause. Cancelling orders will affect a Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Uklic.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their sellers page. Note: some Seller service may charge additional payments (through service Extras) for materials to complete the work
- Sellers create service on the Uklic platform, allowing Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may in addition also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their standard service.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account
- Uklic will accredits the Seller once an order is completed and approved by the buyer.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Uklic Balance.
- Revenues will only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Top Rated Sellers or Expert sellers eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 4 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their service or any Uklic content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Uklic’s payment options
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Uklic may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Uklic accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any VAT
- Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Service price shown on the service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Uklic as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Uklic shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Uklic (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Uklic (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Uklic (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Uklic and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Uklic may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Uklic may deem necessary or prudent.
- Uklic partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting service related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Uklic platform are performed by Uklic’s Payment Services Providers.